Basic Rug Care With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
Rugs deserve the same care as wall-to-wall carpet and, in some cases, require special attention.
- Washing rugs : If your area rug is small and the label states that it is “machine washable”, shake the rug outside first and then you can place it in the washing machine at the recommended temperature. Use warm water (90 to 105 degrees) and a mild detergent. Tumble dry your area rug at the lowest heat setting.
- Beating larger rugs : If your area rug is larger, but easy to pick up, shake it outside first; then put it over a clothesline and beat it like your grandmother taught you. Next, take the area rug inside and vacuum it. If the label says dry clean only, then roll it up and take it to a professional rug cleaner. Save yourself some time, by calling first to see if the cleaner does large area rug cleaning, many do not. Trust your rugs of all types with Chem-Dry by Dan Derby‘s technicians who have been trained as an Area Rug Expert for off-site cleaning.
- Vacuuming area rugs : Area rugs with a fringe require special technique. Use a gentle suction and start from the center of the carpet, vacuuming toward the fringe and being extra careful not to catch the strands in the beater bar. Lift the carpet edge to vacuum beneath the fringe.
- Caring for Oriental, Turkish or Persian rugs : Clean imported area rugs according to your carpet manufacturer’s specifications or bring in a professional cleaning service. Be extra gentle with this fringe as well. For heirloom-type rugs, you will need professionals. Call Chem-Dry by Dan Derby at (817) 237-3467 to learn more about Expert Area Rug cleaning services.
- Chem-Dry by Dan Derby Carpet Cleaning
- Basic Rug Care With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Carpet Care Tips With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Carpet Stain Protection With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Chem-Dry by Dan Derby Offers Area & Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning by Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Filtration Soiling Issues? Call Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Pet Odor Removal by Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Power of Carbonation With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Specialty Stain Removal Service With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Spot Removal Steps By Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Steam Carpet Cleaners vs. Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Urine Odor Removal Tips With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Water Damage Restoration With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Wool Carpet Care Tips By Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
$33 per Area3 areas cleaned up to 350 sq feet for $99Coupon Code, 399Expires: Stairs extra. Waste disposal chg. may apply. With Val-Pak coupon. Not valid w/ any other offer.Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
Basic Rug Care With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby in Other TX Cities
- Fort Worth
- Lake Worth
- North Richland Hills
- South Lake