Urine Odor Removal Tips With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
You love your pets, and your home. Chem-Dry by Dan Derby is an expert at pet odor removal.
Trust the odor removal experts at Chem-Dry by Dan Derby. Our revolutionary cleaning system has worked to eliminate countless urine stains from carpet, area rugs and upholstery. Chem-Dry by Dan Derby‘s Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) is the most effective way out there to eliminate pet odor, because it works to remove the stain deep below the carpet surface.
Our innovative product was specially formulated to eliminate urine and many other odors. It has shown excellent results on even the most areas affected by urine. Pet urine can cause permanent damage to your floors and fabrics. It can also create an unhealthy indoor environment for you and your family.
There are two sources of odors associated with urine. The first odor comes from bacteria that grow abundantly in dark warm places. The waste materials and gases from the decomposing urine create a very unpleasant odor. It is the type of smell that is very recognizable, if smelled once, its seldom forgotten. The second source of odor is a chemical odor that is present, even when the bacteria have been killed. This explains why sanitizing and much more is necessary to neutralize odors from urine. When P.U.R.T® contacts the source of the odor, it works immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the odor of the urine…forever.
Why is Pet Urine in Carpet So Hard to Remove?
Excellent Question! The urine starts in the carpet, seeps into the pad, and into the sub floor. When Chem-Dry by Dan Derby cleans only the carpet, the urine will be reduced in the carpet only. It is very difficult to clean the carpet yourself or steam clean the stain without spreading the urine and urine crystals around. This is because the amount of water and the force of water spreads the urine crystals to new places. This makes it more difficult for Chem-Dry by Dan Derby to pinpoint the affected areas. If you replace the carpet and do not treat the sub floor, you can still have an odor.
Pet Odor Removal by Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
1.Thorough cleaning – Our powerful equipment will clean deep into your floor to flush the carpet fibers and reduce the amount of urine crystals, which in return reduces the odor.
2.Antibacterial – This application is for reducing the amount of bacteria from the urine and preventing soiling.
3.P.U.R.T. – The carpet, pad and sub floor are all saturated with P.U.R.T. to ensure complete odor removal. This patented treatment is meant to break up the urine crystals and release their entire odor. It takes 24-48 hours to dry. You want to open windows slightly to let the odor escape.
- Chem-Dry by Dan Derby Carpet Cleaning
- Basic Rug Care With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Carpet Care Tips With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Carpet Stain Protection With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Chem-Dry by Dan Derby Offers Area & Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning by Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Filtration Soiling Issues? Call Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Pet Odor Removal by Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Power of Carbonation With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Specialty Stain Removal Service With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Spot Removal Steps By Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Steam Carpet Cleaners vs. Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Urine Odor Removal Tips With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Water Damage Restoration With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Wool Carpet Care Tips By Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
$33 per Area3 areas cleaned up to 350 sq feet for $99Coupon Code, 399Expires: Stairs extra. Waste disposal chg. may apply. With Val-Pak coupon. Not valid w/ any other offer.Chem-Dry by Dan Derby