Wool Carpet Care Tips By Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
One of the most crucial areas of carpet cleaning maintenance is spot removal and spills. It is of the utmost importance to act quickly when anything is dropped or spilled on your carpet. You always want to have the necessary cleaning materials at hand for such spills and mishaps. Chem-Dry by Dan Derby uses special professional cleaning agents designed for specially cleaning your wool carpets.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the best type for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent excessive fuzzing. Vacuum cleaner dust bag should be emptied when half full.
- Exercise stain prevention, by placing absorbent mats at the most frequently used entrances to your home. Change or launder when these mats become dirty. Filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should be changed regularly.
- Periodically clean traffic lanes and the areas in front of your frequently used chairs and other furniture.
- Keep absorbent cloth or paper towels and cleaning solutions on hand for quick response to spills and accidents.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having your wool carpet professionally cleaned by , ask about our Wool Safe® products.
- Chem-Dry by Dan Derby Carpet Cleaning
- Basic Rug Care With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Carpet Care Tips With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Carpet Stain Protection With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Chem-Dry by Dan Derby Offers Area & Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning by Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Filtration Soiling Issues? Call Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Pet Odor Removal by Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Power of Carbonation With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Specialty Stain Removal Service With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Spot Removal Steps By Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Steam Carpet Cleaners vs. Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Urine Odor Removal Tips With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Water Damage Restoration With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Wool Carpet Care Tips By Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
$33 per Area3 areas cleaned up to 350 sq feet for $99Coupon Code, 399Expires: Stairs extra. Waste disposal chg. may apply. With Val-Pak coupon. Not valid w/ any other offer.Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
Wool Carpet Care Tips By Chem-Dry by Dan Derby in Other TX Cities
- Fort Worth
- Lake Worth
- North Richland Hills
- South Lake