Furniture Cleaning in North Richland Hills
Even our most beloved pieces of furniture in our homes have a tendency to get soiled and dirty from normal, everyday use – such as our sofas, love seats, recliners, and dining room chairs. Stains will naturally come with everyday use in our homes, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t come off with a fair amount of ease. Chem-Dry by Dan Derby‘s highly-trained technicians specialize in renewing upholstery to its brightest and cleanest condition. Let the professionals at Chem-Dry by Dan Derby give the furniture in your North Richland Hills home a brand new look and feel.
The secret to Chem-Dry by Dan Derby‘s healthy and effective upholstery cleaning is in the power of carbonation. Our carbonated cleaning solution, The Natural®, uses millions of microscopic bubbles to release the dirt and stains from upholstery fibers. Then, with a hot water extraction process, we bring the dirt to the surface where our specialty fabric-cleaning equipment gently agitates the fabric and safely pulls the stains away. Chem-Dry by Dan Derby‘s non-toxic cleaning system leaves your furniture as fresh as the day it was purchased, and actually helps keep it that way for longer.
Discover Chem-Dry by Dan Derby‘s Unique Cleaning Advantages
- Safe and non-toxic for use in homes with children and pets.
- Won’t harm fragile natural-fiber or synthetic fabrics.
- Deep-cleans auto and boat interiors, office partitions and divides, or any type of upholstered item.
- Saves you money… Chem-Dry by Dan Derby‘s cleaning solution does not leave a dirt-attracting residue, so fabrics stay cleaner for longer.
- Chem-Dry by Dan Derby‘s Fabric Protectant stands guard on the surface of upholstery with a water and oil repellent barrier.
- We do leather cleaning with a trusted professional touch…our method is approved by over 300 leather makers and tanneries.
$33 per Area3 areas cleaned up to 350 sq feet for $99Coupon Code, 399Expires: Stairs extra. Waste disposal chg. may apply. With Val-Pak coupon. Not valid w/ any other offer.Chem-Dry by Dan Derby