Arlington Carpet Care Tips
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
By having your Arlington carpets cleaned routinely by Chem-Dry by Dan Derby will help you to understand the proper way to clean carpets with the right cleaning products. Chem-Dry’s Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great and help meet the warranty requirements of carpet manufacturers. Below are three simple steps to keeping your Arlington carpet clean and looking great:
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean carpet spots and spills quickly with products that won’t do damage the carpet or cause it to re-soil faster.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets in Arlington at least every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime. For premium cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
A great way to start keeping your Arlington carpet clean is to prevent dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place. The following helpful hints from Chem-Dry by Dan Derby can stop dirt in its tracks.
- Use mats: Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house.
- Take off your shoes: Save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before entering your Arlington, TX home, without fail.
- Change your air filters: Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet.
- Arlington Carpet Care Tips
- Arlington Basic Rug Care
- Arlington Filtration Soiling
- Arlington Spot Removal Steps
- Arlington Urine Odor Removal Tips
- Arlington Wool Carpet Care Tips
$33 per Area3 areas cleaned up to 350 sq feet for $99Coupon Code, 399Expires: Stairs extra. Waste disposal chg. may apply. With Val-Pak coupon. Not valid w/ any other offer.Chem-Dry by Dan Derby