Carpet Care Tips With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning are like exercise. Once you get into a routine and stick to it, you will see great results and feel better for it. Understanding the right way to your clean carpet will help you save time and money by doing it correctly the first time. With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby products we will do the job for you right from the start. Our Seal of Approval cleaning products will help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to help keep your carpet clean and looking great.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime. For premium cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
Preventing the dirt and grime from getting on the carpet to begin with, is a great way to start keeping it clean. The following helpful hints can help stop dirt right in its tracks.
- Use mats : Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before entering your home.
- Change your air filters : Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet.
- Chem-Dry by Dan Derby Carpet Cleaning
- Basic Rug Care With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Carpet Care Tips With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Carpet Stain Protection With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Chem-Dry by Dan Derby Offers Area & Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning by Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Filtration Soiling Issues? Call Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Pet Odor Removal by Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Power of Carbonation With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Specialty Stain Removal Service With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Spot Removal Steps By Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Steam Carpet Cleaners vs. Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Urine Odor Removal Tips With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Water Damage Restoration With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Wool Carpet Care Tips By Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
$33 per Area3 areas cleaned up to 350 sq feet for $99Coupon Code, 399Expires: Stairs extra. Waste disposal chg. may apply. With Val-Pak coupon. Not valid w/ any other offer.Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
Carpet Care Tips With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby in Other TX Cities
- Fort Worth
- Lake Worth
- North Richland Hills
- South Lake