Power of Carbonation With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
The Carbonating Secret Revealed
The secret to Chem-Dry by Dan Derby‘s cleaning power is the millions of microscopic, carbonating cleaning bubbles in our cleaner we call The Natural®. The carbonating solutions work and penetrate deep into the fibers of the carpet, literally exploding grime and dirt off of the carpets surface. Then, Chem-Dry by Dan Derby uses a hot water extraction to lift the dirty particles to the surface where they are easily whisked away.
This concept is similar to that of using club soda to remove a stain from a shirt. The awesome cleaning power of carbonating solutions creates a powerful reaction that deep cleans carpets and upholstery in a safe and gentle way.
Carpets That Stay Cleaner Longer
Due to the natural power of carbonation, Chem-Dry by Dan Derby does not have to use excessive amounts of moisture to clean your carpet or upholstered items. These fantastic bubbles do the work for us. Chem-Dry by Dan Derby does not need to use soapy cleaning chemicals other cleaners or do-it-yourself machines rely on so much. Soapy residues attract dirt like a magnet, causing your carpet to get dirty again faster than before.
Chem-Dry’s primary carpet cleaner contains no soaps, detergents or surfactants. You are able to save money because your carpet stays cleaner longer. Less cleanings means better bang for you buck and one less thing on that to do list.
Reappearing Carpet Stains? No Problem with Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
Carpet stains can reappear in the same place after cleaning for two reasons. First, they were never thoroughly removed to begin with. Often the unwanted material is forced down below the surface of the carpet fibers by a high pressure steam cleaning unit. These stains only resurface again as the carpet dries. Secondly, the cleaning solutions used by many steam cleaners leave a sticky residue that attracts more dirt and grime to the stain location.
Through the use of Chem-Dry by Dan Derby‘s carbonated carpet cleaning solution, Chem-Dry by Dan Derby can thoroughly remove stains quickly and efficiently. We apply our solutions so sparingly, and without high pressure, resurfacing of stains is not a problem. However, if a spot does reappear, then so will Chem-Dry by Dan Derby until the problem stain is resolved.
- Chem-Dry by Dan Derby Carpet Cleaning
- Basic Rug Care With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Carpet Care Tips With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Carpet Stain Protection With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Chem-Dry by Dan Derby Offers Area & Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning by Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Filtration Soiling Issues? Call Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Pet Odor Removal by Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Power of Carbonation With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Specialty Stain Removal Service With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Spot Removal Steps By Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Steam Carpet Cleaners vs. Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Urine Odor Removal Tips With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Water Damage Restoration With Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
- Wool Carpet Care Tips By Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
$33 per Area3 areas cleaned up to 350 sq feet for $99Coupon Code, 399Expires: Stairs extra. Waste disposal chg. may apply. With Val-Pak coupon. Not valid w/ any other offer.Chem-Dry by Dan Derby