Carpet Care Tips in Colleyville
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning in Colleyville, TX homes is similar to a healthy habit of exercise. If you keep up a consistent routine, you will likely see great results and feel better for doing it. Understanding the right way to clean carpets will help you save time by doing it correctly with the appropriate cleaning products that do the job right from the start. The technicians at Chem-Dry by Dan Derby in Colleyville will fully explain the processes and answer any questions you may have about carpet cleaning so that you can keep the carpets and rugs in your home well-maintained and looking their best between their professional cleanings. Chem-Dry’s Seal of Approval cleaning products will help keep your carpets looking great and will also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping your Colleyville carpet clean and looking great:
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products and tools that will not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean the carpets in your Colleyville home at least every 12 to 18 months to remove the embedded dirt and grime. For optimum cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
Start keeping your carpet clean by preventing dirt and grime from getting onto your carpets in the first place. The following helpful hints can stop dirt at the door.
- Use mats: Using outdoor and indoor mats or runners can minimize the amount of dirt that enters the house.
- Take off your shoes: You can save wear and tear on your carpets by asking your house guests to take off their shoes before entering your Colleyville home.
- Change your air filters: Regularly change the air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s specifications. The more dust and dirt particles that are removed by the filter, reduces the amount that fall onto your carpet.
- Carpet Care Tips in Colleyville
- Basic Rug Care in Colleyville
- Filtration Soiling in Colleyville
- Spot Removal Steps in Colleyville
- Urine Odor Removal Tips in Colleyville
- Wool Carpet Care Tips in Colleyville
$33 per Area3 areas cleaned up to 350 sq feet for $99Coupon Code, 399Expires: Stairs extra. Waste disposal chg. may apply. With Val-Pak coupon. Not valid w/ any other offer.Chem-Dry by Dan Derby
Carpet Care Tips in Colleyville in Other TX Cities
- Fort Worth
- Lake Worth
- North Richland Hills
- South Lake