Urine Odor Removal Tips in Colleyville
Chem-Dry by Dan Derby in Colleyville, TX is an expert at pet odor removal.
Count on the experts at Chem-Dry by Dan Derby to minimize or eliminate those overpowering urine and pet odors from the carpets in your Colleyville, TX home. Our revolutionary system works hard to eliminate urine odors from the carpets, rugs and upholstery from homes all over the Colleyville area. Chem-Dry by Dan Derby‘s ground-breaking Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) is the most effective way to eliminate the pet odors in your home because it works deep below the surface to remove the odor-causing stain.
Our innovative product was specifically engineered to minimize or eliminate urine and other pet odors. It has proven results on even the most urine-challenged areas. Pet urine can cause permanent damage to your floors and fabrics and can also create an unhealthy indoor living environment.
There are typically two sources of odors associated with pet urine. The first comes from the bacteria that grows abundantly in warm, dark places with a never-ending source of food. The gases and waste materials from the decomposing urine creates an unpleasant and overpowering odor that if smelled once is rarely forgotten. The second source is a chemical odor that is present even when the harmful bacteria have been killed. This makes it necessary to go beyond sanitizing the area in order to neutralize the odors from the urine. When P.U.R.T® makes contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the odor of the urine…forever.
Why is Pet Urine in Carpet So Hard to Remove?
Great Question! The urine starts in the carpet, then seeps into the pad, and onto the sub floor. When we clean the carpet, it can only reduce the urine in the carpet. It’s very difficult to clean the carpet yourself or steam clean the stain without spreading the urine and making the problem worse. This is because the amount and force of water spreads the urine crystals to new places, making it more difficult to pinpoint the affected areas. If you replace the carpet without treating the sub floor, you will still have an odor problem.
Pet Odor Removal by Chem-Dry by Dan Derby servicing Colleyville, TX
1. Thorough cleaning – Our powerful equipment deep cleans into your floors to flush out the carpet fibers and reduce the amount of urine crystals, in turn reducing the odor.
2. Antibacterial – This application is for minimizing the amount of bacteria from the urine and to prevent soiling.
3. P.U.R.T. – The carpet, pad and sub floor are all saturated with P.U.R.T. to guarantee that the odor is completely removed. This patented treatment is meant to break up the urine crystals and release their odor entirely. It typically takes 24 to 48 hours to dry, so ideally, you will want to open up the windows slightly in order to let the odor escape.
- Carpet Care Tips in Colleyville
- Basic Rug Care in Colleyville
- Filtration Soiling in Colleyville
- Spot Removal Steps in Colleyville
- Urine Odor Removal Tips in Colleyville
- Wool Carpet Care Tips in Colleyville
$33 per Area3 areas cleaned up to 350 sq feet for $99Coupon Code, 399Expires: Stairs extra. Waste disposal chg. may apply. With Val-Pak coupon. Not valid w/ any other offer.Chem-Dry by Dan Derby